Names
How did you desided on a name?
We picked our sons's name from a baby name book and then his middle name came from Chris's middle name and Chris's dad who passed away his name was William, so thats how we got his name Emery William.
We picked our soon to be little girls name, I have always loved the name EMMA but Chris was not sold on it and when I ended up traveling alone and we had not picked a name yet I called him and told him to pick out of the ones we had listed : Baily, Mallory or Emma and he picked Emma Marie, Marie comes from his grandmother who had passed away and it is also my mom and sisters middle name. so that is how we picked our little ones names.
Kimberley
We picked our sons's name from a baby name book and then his middle name came from Chris's middle name and Chris's dad who passed away his name was William, so thats how we got his name Emery William.
We picked our soon to be little girls name, I have always loved the name EMMA but Chris was not sold on it and when I ended up traveling alone and we had not picked a name yet I called him and told him to pick out of the ones we had listed : Baily, Mallory or Emma and he picked Emma Marie, Marie comes from his grandmother who had passed away and it is also my mom and sisters middle name. so that is how we picked our little ones names.
Kimberley

2 Comments:
Oh my I just saw your new back grouns, and promise I did not know I was copying, just changed mine last night:) Ok we are soul sisters, love ya and praying you are reubnited soon with your precious daughter!
Candy
I am glad to have a friend like you..
great minds think alike!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home