Sunday, September 03, 2006

TRIP POSTPONED

Our trip was postponed til we dont know when. We are bing told late October maybe November but we have heard this story before. It will be 2 years we have been in the process @ the end of September. I have started feeling like this will never happen. Our little one will be turning 2 in December so we will miss her birthday and she will not be home for Christmas. Her room will all need to be redone we were expecting a child 12months and under so all the thing I have bought her will not work, she will most likely not be sleeping in a crib more less the bassenette that is in her room. All the clothes that I have bought will not fit either. Sorry to post such a downer of a post but this is what is going on....Kimberley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home