Traveling
After all this time we finally got travel dates, and Chris is unable to come at this time, so his mom was to travel with me and the sunday before we left she pulled her back out and could not come so I was off all by my self. I was so SCARED let me tell you. I left on March 7, 07 to arrive in Moscow on the 8th besides getting lost @ JFK the flight was uneventful. Arrived in Moscow waited for my luggage and it never came, can you say lost luggage!!!! What!!! went to the lost luggage counter and waited finlly got all paperwork filled out and Val was there waiting for me, went to TGIF ate then took me to the next airport checked in and waited. I flew Aeroflot the plane was so small and craped I sat next to a Guy named Alex He was So nice, made it to Samara and still no luggage. Svetlana came to pick me up her and Surgy both vary nice. We dropped Svetlana off and Surgy took me to the Marriott it was really nice. I checked in and had a little melt down lack of sleep and no luggage who would of known... I was to be ready @ 10:00 the next morning to goto the Center of Adoption, I was ready when they got there checked out of my hotel and waiting, the arrived @ 10:00 as planed we made some copies and off we went. Arrived @ The Center of Adoption Spoke with a very nice lady and received our referral to go and see the little one to be. It took about 1.5 hours to drive there I slept most of the way. We arrived to very clean babyhome the workers there take much pride in there work. We went up stairs to a play room, sat and then I met with the baby home lawyer she was real nice. Then they brought in our little referral and all I can say about her due to privacy laws in Russia She is the child we have been waiting for. Cant wait for a court date. I also spoke with head doctor and a caseworker both very nice caring ladies. Spent 2 days there cant wait to go. On the way back I was scared because there was no gate you sat in a large room and wait for your # to come up But guess who I ran in to again Alex he could tell I was ubeasy and said he would make sure I got on the plane and made back to Val and he did... Well now we wait for a court date we are hoping for late May early June.....Kimberley

1 Comments:
Congratz. I'm so glad I checked in with you this morning.
Glad your first trip went okay. To bad Chris couldn't go with you.
I'll be praying you get court dates soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home