Been home 6 weeks
And no news on a court date. I was told late May early June but I was hopping to have a date by know even if it was in June just so we had a date. I have all our visa paperwork ready so when we have the date we can send it in. Now I will work on getting her room back in order, it has become the store all room, I need to Finnish the decor ( pictures and toys) I have tons of cloths for her even though I am not quite sure what size she is I know 18months was too big on her because they had that on her and it was big. The second day they had a dress on her that fit on top but was a little short. So we will see! I am going to takes different sizes over to try on her on this trip to see what size to bring when we pick her up.
Will post again later
KIMBERLEY
Will post again later
KIMBERLEY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home