Ok I am Back
We had computer problems but I am back. So whats going on in our world you ask?
* I got my cast off my wrist after six weeks, should be getting done with my boot after today I will only wear it when walking long distance for 1 month.
* had Emery 's teacher conference he took his benchmark testing he got all 100's. Yeah Emery
* Emma is putting forth the effort in potty training ( with the help of Dora Cookies ) a whole day with only one wet pair of panties. Yeah Emma.
* Halloween was fun Emma was a ballerina and Emery was Iron Man. Camera batteries was dead so no picture's I know I am a bad mama, but once it charges they are back in there costumes and pictures will be taken.
Here's what's going on with us.
Kimberley
* I got my cast off my wrist after six weeks, should be getting done with my boot after today I will only wear it when walking long distance for 1 month.
* had Emery 's teacher conference he took his benchmark testing he got all 100's. Yeah Emery
* Emma is putting forth the effort in potty training ( with the help of Dora Cookies ) a whole day with only one wet pair of panties. Yeah Emma.
* Halloween was fun Emma was a ballerina and Emery was Iron Man. Camera batteries was dead so no picture's I know I am a bad mama, but once it charges they are back in there costumes and pictures will be taken.
Here's what's going on with us.
Kimberley

1 Comments:
Glad to hear the update, and that all is well:) Happy Holidays to you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home