First Week of School Is Done
Today I got to sleep in Well Sorta they both were up by 8:00 its better then 6:45 right. Emery had a good week all greens except for 1 yellow.( I was not happy with the yellow) but he will work on this. Emma had a good week except for on Wednesday she was in time out a lot. She will work on this, but she is 2 so we will see. I worked late every day this past week so I was so tired. We are hoping not to get the storm in the gulf, we will see.
Hope everyone as a nice weekend and great week.
Kimberley
Hope everyone as a nice weekend and great week.
Kimberley

2 Comments:
Sounds like the first week went pretty well. I know the storm weakened, I hope the it didn't hit you hard.
Thanks debbie, we did not get the storm at all it went to LA.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home