Wednesday, July 25, 2007
About Me
- Name: The McCollum Adoption
I am the proud mom to a little prince adopted from St. Petersburg Russia in 2003. We have finnally brought our angle home from Samara 2007
Previous Posts
- Bitter/Sweet
- One week
- Hello from Moscow
- Almost here
- Leaveing July 1st.
- Court is over
- Greatings from Samara
- Good news
- Getting closer
- 6 days and counting
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
What an adorable pair.
They are such cuties!!
Give them both hugs and kisses from Cuba!
How adorable and so sweet:)So so happy you are home with your russian beauties.
Kimberley, she is ADORABLE!! I'm glad Emery is enjoying having his baby sister home. I wondered if it would be hard for him after having your undivided attention for so long! I'm looking forward to getting together in a couple of weeks!
I loe the picture - they are so adorable!!! by the way you need to edit your profile now that you are done! Amen!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home