Almost here
We leave in the morning. We will arrive in Moscow on Monday @12:20 then off to Samara. We will pick Emma up on Tuesday and fly back to Moscow. Wednesday we will get Emma's medical done Thursday our paperwork will be dropped off @ the US Embassy Friday we will pick up Emma's Visa, Saturday we will leave to come home we will spend the night in New York and arrive home on Sunday with Emma. Cant wait after 32 months we are almost done.
Kimberley
Kimberley

4 Comments:
After 32 months, you should be SAINTED! I'm so happy for you. Maybe just about the time you get settled in good at home, I'll be off to bring my two home. God speed and safe travels.
Gosh Kimberly - I can't believe the end of your journey is almost near - and a new one to begin. I hope everything goes smoothly with the adjustment for your family and miss Emma. I will be thinking of you guys!
Karen
So glad this journey is almost over for you.
Praying for safe flights all the way home.
Ok so it's Tuesday and I'm thinking of you guys!!!
Karen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home