posted by The McCollum Adoption at 12:51 PM
Oh Kim that is the best news ever!!!! Now hurry and bring that beautiful baby girl home can't wait to see her in the adorable dresses you made for her:)
Congratz! So glad you finally got the date. And so soon.
Congrats! and happy packing!
OMG YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim I am so happy for you guys! I am sure you and C are over the moon. Where will Emery go when you guys are gone? I am excited!
Congratulations!! (I found you from Debbie at Family Reunion). M-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am the proud mom to a little prince adopted from St. Petersburg Russia in 2003. We have finnally brought our angle home from Samara 2007
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Oh Kim that is the best news ever!!!! Now hurry and bring that beautiful baby girl home can't wait to see her in the adorable dresses you made for her:)
Congratz! So glad you finally got the date. And so soon.
Congrats! and happy packing!
OMG YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim I am so happy for you guys!
I am sure you and C are over the moon. Where will Emery go when you guys are gone? I am excited!
Congratulations!! (I found you from Debbie at Family Reunion). M-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home