Hotels
In Moscow are so expensive this time of year. I have always stayed @ the Marriott Grand when we are there but this time we will most likely book an apartment, this time when we go it will save us almost $300.00 per-night. cant believe how high the prices are during the summer. WOW
Hoping to get a travel date this week!!!!!
Hoping to get a travel date this week!!!!!

2 Comments:
Hey - I'm on my way to Ireland so won't be able to check your blog - can you pm me at soa if you get travel dates? I will keep praying until I hear from you....I hope its soon!!!!
hugs and prayers
Karen
Oh Kim I just know you will get news of court date very very soon Hugs and prayers to ya! I have a bunch of clothes packed and ready to send to you:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home