WELL
Still no news on a court date. Just that we have to redo our police clearance again:( happy we are not just did our FBI and we both do not have any sort of an record and local and state wont be a year til September I am not sure why we are having to redo them... So they are done and sent to get there apostle(sp?) In Austin I am so hoping it only takes a day there they will be delivered 5-17-07 in the AM so pray they get done and sent to Organ before Friday. I have to decide if I want them sent to Russia FedEx International or FedEx priority if I choose Priority I have to pay130.00 if sent just FedEx international pay nothing and agency pays for it, we will see...
Kimberley
Kimberley

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home